Centrifugal dryer (Centrifugal Spin Dryer)
1. Centrifugal dryer machine technical info
2. Centrifugal Dryer’s Feature and applications:
Centrifugal Dryers also called centrifugal spin dryer. Usually mass finishing workshop or electroplating firm use them when parts are being de-watering and drying in bulk. The parts often place into an appropriate size basket which inserted into the dryer. Then dryer is closed, turned on and spins the basket at a very high speed to force any liquid, oil, etc. to leave the part.
At the same time, the spinning action makes parts drying, a heating unit or heating element will be installed in the centrifugal dryer to make drying process faster and easier.
- Heating element installed upper cover
- Excessive water from parts collect and drain away
- Removable basket made from stainless steel
- Surface basket made from stainless steel
- Infinitely variable speed control for the centrifuge basket
2.3 Working Principal:
The dryer is based on the principle of centrifuge and hot air convection. To dry the work pieces rapidly, the dryer uses a motor to drive the belt, the stainless steel cylinder rotates and most of water is thrown off.
The electric heating tube installed on the lid of cylinder heats air. Then the thermal current heats the work pieces circularly. Besides, using the brake pedal, the dryer can be stopped quickly after the work pieces have been dried completely. Then the production efficiency will improve.
Also, when we use the switch and dash-pot relay, the dryer can prevent creep age, over-loading and short circuit of the lines and the motor.