Vibratory Finishing System
1. Technical info of continuous flow through vibratory finishing system
Recently with increasing cost of the manual polishing process and high requirement of automation, continuous flow through vibratory finishing system is increasingly popular in medium and large components manufacturing.
This is because process develops with Inovatec offer metal components excellent surface finishing and high-quality standard. Also, the result is repeatable and the process is customized according to industry demand.
So far, continuous flow through vibratory finishing system is one of the most popular systems for surface finishing, especially in the continuous production line.
2. Feature and application:
First of all, the superior equipment concept of the Inovatec linear continuous vibratory finishing systems is based on the fact that all processing keeps in control. Also, the complete processing realizes according to customer requirement. Finally, the vibratory motor, separate unit with customized design as well as PLC control box make sure machine long service life and stable working.
- The enhanced welding structure design to sustain the heavy load
- Heat treatment and shot blasting after welding for stress relieve
- Heavy-duty USA DuPont PU material
- Optional water dosing over the complete length of the processing chamber
- Recycling water/ continuous dosing available
Media return unit
- Media return unit with gentle height dropping control, suitable for ceramic media as well as plastic media
Special discharge section
- The design of the discharge section at the exit of the processing bowl is based on fluid mechanics and can be adapted to different finishing tasks as well as workpiece shapes, sizes and weights.
- The discharge section is equipped with a patented media to unload gate
Change of media
- In case of a required media change, the discharged media is returned to a media bin with a special belt conveyor (optional)
Vibratory drive system
- Powerful Inovatec vibratory drive
- Adjustable imbalance weight units equally distributed over the entire length of the processing bowl electronically controlled supply of the imbalance units with grease (automatic greasing)
The inclination of the processing bowl
- The processing bowl situates on four air cushions made from rubber, thus insulating the surrounding area from induced vibrations
- Process time programmable between 4 and 30 minutes by inclining the processing bowl using air cushions
- Noise emissions reduction
- Torsion-resistant, stress relieved as well as sturdy welding construction
- Base frame placed on vibration absorbing special supports
Vibratory screening machine
- Adjustable imbalance units, and also the speed of vibratory drive controlled by frequency inverter (optional)
- Operator easy to replace multi-level screens special tools
- Single level screen deck (optional)
- Integrated undersize media classification screen
- Optional: Inverse screen separation
Media transport system
- Media transport system easily adjustable to different media shapes, sizes and quantities, consisting of the following components:
- Vibratory cross conveyor built into the separation unit equipped with drain for the discharge of residual water
- Media return conveyor belt equipped with collection tray and exhaust pump for removal of residual water
- Vibratory cross conveyor at the entrance of the processing bowl
Handling of process water/pneumatic
- Central distribution of process water and compound
- Rinse station adjustment
- Air cushions for the inclination of the processing bowl setting
- Control valves for the supply with process water
- Maintenance friendly and easily dis-mountable enclosure with inspection doors. And also in full compliance with accident prevention rules and regulations.
- Platform for easy access to the processing bowl (optional)
The linear continuous finishing machine suitable for casting component from medium to large size, especially for components with continuous production and delicate high valued product. For example, alumina alloy dies casting parts, magnesium alloy dies casting parts, steel engine housing as well as other structural components. The processing includes deburring, surface grinding, edge rounding, polishing as well as ball burnishing.
3. Working principle
The work part is continuously fed into the linear processing chamber with certain cycle time, together with ceramic or plastic surface finishing media. The sidewalls of the processing chamber can either U shaped or straight according to customer requirement. The vibratory force generates by high-frequency motor rotate the mass in along the chamber wall. Meanwhile, work parts are moving forward together with mass media.
Processing parameter includes processing chamber angle setting, balance weight for the motor, motor frequency as well as time control.
After the work parts went through the whole processing chamber, media and parts can be separated in a nylon sieve unit. In the meantime, parts can be cleaned and with spray water and possible post-treatment, for instance, vibratory drying machine or chain belt drying machine.
After all, media after separation with parts feedback to the processing chamber for recycling.