Vibratory Polishing Machine (curved wall vibratory finishing machine) | Vibratory Polishing | Vibratory Finisher
1. Technical Info Ball Burnishing Machine
The ball burnishing of the bowl is accomplished either by a vibratory motor or by an eccentric weight system mounted vertically in the center tube of the bowl.
2. Vibratory Polishing Machine Application and Feature
Ball burnishing machine able to perform complete spectrum of finishing, from rough to delicate. So it can be quickly and efficiently handled by these batch units. Also, they will process a wide range of material: metal, plastic, ceramic, or Elastoplast parts. If with the proper media, they will perform deburring, flash removal, edge-breaking, metal clean-up, rough surface work or pre-paint finishing even radiusing or precision surface reduction.
- Effective motor position for Excellent Vibration.
- High tensile bolts and nuts for the long service life of motor and machinery.
- Efficient removal of process fluid for the best surface finish.
- High efficient motor.
- Bowls shot blasted before and after Polyurethane lining for painting.
- All internal welds ground smooth.
- Ball burnishing equipment is Stress relieved and strengthened with shot blasting process
3. Chamber design:
The cross-sectional shape of the finishing machine chamber influences the action of parts and media. But for best finishing results, the chamber design should match with the type of parts.
Vibratory finishing machine vertical wall is one of our standard design. So this design provides efficient finishing of all part sizes. However, it is especially well suitable for larger parts as the straight outer wall allows unrestricted turnover of the work.
The curved outer wall of vibratory polishing machine chamber aids in the roll-to-center action of the mass. Then it improves parts and media circulation and prevents small, light parts from remaining against the outer wall. Therefore it is especially effective in steel ball-burnishing, as well as ceramic and plastic media finishing.