Zirconia balls – Yttria Stablized Zirconium Balls
ZR-600 zirconia balls are the innovative product of yttrium stabilized zirconia grinding media which tailor-made for the high-end customers. It not only provides a better size distribution, But also offer higher wear resistance and more delicate internal crystal structure than other media.
Therefore, engineers finds wide application in high speed vertical & horizontal mills. Besides, it is also popular in ultra-fine grinding of electronic ceramics, thermo sensitive material, paint, printing ink and nano-materials all over the world.
In addition, ZR-600 zirconia ball use for precious metal super fine polishing to replace stainless steel media. Jewelry accessories and silver contacts polishing are examples of polishing with zirconia balls.
- Thermo sensitive materials, dielectric materials, piezoelectric materials, capacitor.
- Advanced ceramic materials, ceramic ink, frits and glazes.
- Chemical materials, paint, pigment, printing ink, dye.
- Agrochemicals, calcium carbonate, zirconium silicate and other minerals.
- Foodstuffs, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals.
- Zirconia ball performance well for precious metal, for example silver, gold polishing